Finding your Google Adwords Remarketing Tag can be annoying if you don’t know where to look. Here’s how to find it.
1. Login to your Google Adwords Account
2. On the campaigns tab, you’ll see “Shared Library” in the bottom left hand corner.
3. On the left hand side, select “Audiences”
4. You’ll see instructions to “set up remarketing” (Google tries to make it easy from here)
5. Enter your email address and click “Continue” – you are able to see your code now if you like, however, it’s best to follow instructions or Google will keep trying to take you through the wizard.
6. In the top right hand corner, select “view tag details”
7. click “Set up” and there you have it!